Sunday 25 July 2010

'demure, naive, pretty'

I'm not feeling very well today (damn being a girl) so I'm going to take advantage of this 'doing nothing' time to vent about my change in opinion on clothes.

Since about spring, I've really loved all things Summer (of 500 days). Cute, sweet, quirky... And dresses - had a big thing about pastel, floral colours. They are nice and they do make me feel pretty and girly, but recently... They've started to give me a head ache.

Obviously, it's still summer, so I will wear them and I will enjoy wearing them, but a/w10 - les florals sont un grand 'nono' a mon avis. And pastels, again, aren't sitting well with me - it's 'nudes' we want.

I got Elle Collections today and I love everything in it: aviator jackets (wantwantwant) and this topshop silky shirt are my faves, but I can't find it on their website yet, darrrn.


pleeeeeeeeeeeease

No comments:

Post a Comment